Join me and 11 other agents and editors for the 12th annual Women’s National Book Club, San Francisco Chapter’s Pitch-O-Rama from 8 am to noon on Saturday, March 28th! At $65 for members and $75 for non-members, that comes out to around $6 a pitch. I would say I feel cheap, but instead I’ll say, “What a bargain for all you San Francisco Bay area writers!”
- Annual Query Closure
- Welcome Daka Hermon to Fuse!
- Welcome Mary Keliikoa to Team Fuse!
- Welcome Ernie Chiara to Team Fuse!
- Congrats to Ed Aymar on his deal for THE UNREPENTANT!
- Congrats to Kristina Meister for 3-book YA deal with Riptide
- Happy Book Birthday to RUNEBINDER by A.R. Kahler
- THE WRITE NONFICTION NOW! GUIDE TO BUILDING AUTHOR PLATFORM Is Out Now!
FuseLiterary .@melissafebos loves THE NIGHT CHILD by @annaquinn55! Pre-order: https://t.co/L02Zx0Jn8t #WomensFiction #LitFic… https://t.co/FaErjv4P4g
FuseLiterary RT @CarolCHinz: I'm in the middle of both THE HATE U GIVE by Angie Thomas and THE DISTURBED GIRL'S DICTIONARY by @NoNiLRamos right now. It…
FuseLiterary AU #suspense fans! The @WSJ and #1 @AmazonKindle #bestseller EVERYTHING WE KEEP is now only $1.49!… https://t.co/jmCY1QL6wb