Here’s a link to a blog post I wrote for Digital Book World about hybrid authors and expanding your delivery options while keeping story at the heart of your craft!
- The problem with 14-year-old protagonists
- Spotting Hybrid Authors in the Wild
- Why Grammar Matters
- Tips to Use Your Five Senses When Writing
- Bid on Critiques to Benefit the ACLU
- Fuse Literary Welcomes New Associate Agent, Carlisle Webber!
- Children’s Book Categories
- How to Make a Writers Conference Schedule Work for You
FuseLiterary RT @MKDB: Happy Release Day! I'm so excited for you all to read the next Country Club Murder! #newrelease #amreading #books #mystery #mustr…
FuseLiterary RT @DaleLucas114: Advanced Reader's Copies, floating around in the world like a virus of the mind... https://t.co/3dDFU9aNaX
FuseLiterary RT @Jkagawa: Sometimes you can't wait for inspiration. Sometimes you just have to write. Even if you don't feel like it. Write on. #Encour…