We are thrilled to bring you the inaugural San Francisco Writers Foundation Charity Auction benefitting the SFWF and this year’s co-beneficiary, EveryLibrary!
The San Francisco Writers Foundation is a division of the 501(c)3 nonprofit San Francisco Writers Conference that supports the written arts regionally and nationwide. By supporting the SFWF, you are supporting creativity, community-building, and writers everywhere, while reaching a diverse and vibrant community.
This year, we are proud to partner with EveryLibrary, the first and only 501(c)4 social justice organization dedicated to protecting public and school libraries by building voter support in districts where libraries become threatened. Sometimes, as we recently saw in Florida and California, this can mean an entire state’s library budget is about to be axed. We’ve seen EveryLibrary work their magic in our own communities, and perhaps you have, too (here’s a link to their map of campaigns).
But let’s get to the good stuff. What can you win? Here’s what’s currently on the bidding menu (click here for more info):
- 30-minute 1-on-1 consultation with the founder of a literary agency
- Lunch and discussion with a Big 5 published memoirist
- Social media and blog evaluation from an online consultant
- Critique of your first 25-50 pages by a literary agent
- Choreograph a fight scene in your novel with a fight coordinator
- Tour package and cover reveal with a blog tour company
- Query letter and synopsis critique by an Agatha-winning mystery author
- Publishing e-course by a 7-time bestselling author
- Virtual school visit by a YA author and Big 5 acquisitions editor
- Query and first 10 pages critique by a literary agent