- New Adult is the “hot new category in books” says USA Today.
- ICM and other agencies utilize Perseus’s Argo Navis self-publishing program for their authors.
- Rachel Van Dyken’s self-published novel THE BET hits the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists, and tops Digital Book World’s bestseller list.
- Neil Gaiman discusses the future of publishing at his London Book Fair keynote.
- Hot Key Books awards two young writers book deals as a part of their contest with The Guardian UK.
- Skyhorse Publishing and Start Publishing purchase SF/F publisher Underland Press.
- GalleyCat lists 10 non-fiction queries sent to literary agents that actually worked.
- Agent Rachelle Gardner busts several publishing myths.
- Lauren Powell lists some of the top “heroes in disguise” in literature
- Catching Fire teaser trailer released.
- Gordon sells Kiss & Tell author MariNaomi’s memoir, TURNING JAPANESE, to Raighne Hogan and Justin Skarhus at 2D Cloud. To celebrate, we’re having a giveaway!
- Danielle signs Julie Falatako and Rina Heisel.